We’re celebrating our 12th birthday on the 1st May 2021 and we’re doing some special things to celebrate.
We’d like to share our appreciation with you, and our planet, in true Bleyer style. Every package we send out now until 12th May 2021 will contain a gift of a Wild Flower Mix and a little chocolate for you to enjoy. We’re also entering everyone who’s ordered with us this year into a draw to win some bullion prizes.
Bleyer’s Blooming Birthday Seeds
The seed mix features a classic range of British native flowers. As part of your seed mix, you’ll see 12 Wild Flower species including Borage, Poppies, Cornflower and Ox Eye Daisy. They’ll cope on most soil types and are attractive to bees and butterflies. Each packet contain 2 grams of seeds which will cover a square meter, with the flowers appearing year after year.
Sow your seeds and watch them blossom, just like your investments.
We’d love to see where they end up, especially if they’ve been sown somewhere unusual. Email your pictures to email@example.com.
Instructions on sowing your birthday seeds
- Plant April to Mid May or in early autumn.
- Plant into the soil where there is clear ground.
- Can be planted where there is some grass but make sure that is at least 50% bare soil before sowing.
- Rake the ground, broadcast the seeds on top.
- Walk on top to push the seeds into the ground.
- No more than 2 grams of seeds covering up to 1 square meter.
- Annuals should flower in the first summer then perennials from year 2.
Bleyer’s Birthday Chocolates
Everyone who orders with us until the 12th of May will also be rewarded with tasty handmade chocolate with every order. These have been made locally here in North Devon and are absolutely delicious. We hope you enjoy them.
Bleyer’s Prize Draw Giveaway
Finally, we’re entering everyone who’s ordered with us between 1st May 2020 and 30th April 2021 into a draw to win 12 x exclusive money-off vouchers. Winners will be revealed on 31st May in our newsletter, so make sure you’re signed up to see if you’re one of them.