Selling To Us
Whether you bought from us or not, we are always happy to buy your precious metal bars and coins and will offer the best price we can. This is determined by what pieces you have and their condition. If you bought from us we try to give you a little extra back when you sell but even if you didn’t, we offer amongst the best rates in the market.
How to Sell to Us
When you are ready to sell give us a call or send us an email for an indicative quote or rate. We generally fix the price once your pieces have arrived with us. Selling is simple and straightforward:
- Contact us by phone, email or online chat
- Provide details of what you have (send photos if requested)
- Bleyer’s offer, agree payment and delivery terms
- Pack securely for secure delivery*
- Payment made upon receipt unless otherwise stated**
We often get asked if we take scrap. We are not specialists in this field but have good contacts and will offer you excellent rates based on what the assay comes back as when your metals are processed. We are happy to discuss this with you if you want to know more.
Get a Quote
To receive an immediate quote during office hours please either call us on 01769 618618 or use our website live chat. If we are not online or you would prefer to receive a quote via email please send your message to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
* It is important that your parcel arrives safely with the contents undamaged. Our article offers some useful tips so please make sure to read it carefully. Even small pieces can get damaged as they go through the mailing system. We cannot take responsibility for your items before they arrive so it is up to you to assess the risk and send accordingly. In all cases a signed for service is advised.
** Payments are usually made within a few hours of receiving the items however if the amount is large then it may take a couple of days to receive all the money. Larger payments may be subject to anti-money laundering checks. We will always advise you of any this in advance of you sending the items to us.