- Price inclusive of Insured UK Delivery
- Product of the Czech Mint
- Extremely limited mintage of just 7935 coins
- The Czech Lion Silver coin was the first bullion coin from the Czech Republic and now has a new design
- Obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley image of HM Queen Elizabeth II
- This coin contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver
- The Czech Lion Silver Coin has a face value of $2 and is considered legal tender in Niue
- Single coins sent in capsules, multiples of 25 in mint tubes
- Visually beautiful design supplied in brilliant uncirculated condition.
The legend of Bruncvík, a mythical prince who traveled to Africa, where he helped the animal king to fight the dragon, belongs to the most famous stories of how an exotic lion became a symbol of the Czech land.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.