Two Ounce Fine Silver Bleyer Hand Poured Unity Round 2020
- 1st edition of 2oz size, limited mintage of 50 rounds dated 2020
- Further mintage planned in this range for 2021
- Includes £22 charitable donation
- Each 2oz silver round contains a minimum* of 2 troy ounces (62.2070 grams) of 999.9 fine silver *more information regarding the weight below
- Designed and produced exclusively for Bleyer Bullion
- Handmade and poured by BackYard Bullion
- 100% profit from these sales will be donated to our chosen charities (see below)
- Price inclusive of fully insured UK delivery
- Price excluding VAT
- UK Hallmarked at Edinburgh Assay Office giving assurance of purity
- Supplied in small gift pouches with our certificate of authenticity
- Design features four interlocking arms alongside the word “Bleyer” and the round weight
- The reverse bears the hallmarks and stamped “2020”
- Antiqued, hand polished design
- In Stock, available for immediate despatch
Bleyer Unity Rounds
To us, in short, our Unity round design encompasses not only Bleyer’s ethics but also our grateful reflection of:
- The friendship, support and teamwork that we have within our team.
- Our partnership, connection, support and co-operation of our wider community of customers and suppliers.
- As a valued customer; your friendship, patience, understanding, and continued connection with us.
- An overall feeling of being united.
Each round has a potential overpour of approximately 5% silver; your round will be a minimum of 2 Troy Ounces, however, as these bars have been hand poured to weight by eye, all bars are actually slightly over this weight.
For more information regarding the pouring process and for an explanation as to why these bars are poured by eye rather than exacting weights, please see Backyard Bullion’s video HERE.
Bleyer has had a fabulous year, but money isn’t everything, and it’s good to help others. We know how lucky we are and that for some people, life has been really tough.
We are delighted to be supporting NDADA (Refuge) and CALM.
2020 has been difficult in so many different ways, for every single one of us. In addition to our fundraising for The Barn Owl Trust, we wanted to focus this time on making a positive impact to support individuals in our wider community, who suffered the most during these unusual times.
Unfortunately, every one of us can relate to someone that has/is struggling this year. We are hopefully emerging from times where the subject of mental health issues and domestic violence were “hidden” and that people feel less stigmatised in reaching out for the support they need and deserve.
NDADA (North Devon Against Domestic Abuse)
Established in 1975, NDADA opened their first small refuge in a small terraced house with limited facilities.
Previously known as North Devon Women’s Aid the organisation changed its name to North Devon Against Domestic Abuse (NDADA) in 2012 to encompass a much-needed service for male victims and the only one that operates in the Devon County Council area.
This organisation is funded independently as the current outreach services do not include refuge as part of their service:
- £5 = Toiletries and food for new Refuge arrivals
- £10 = Toys, educational resources and school uniform for children
- £20 = Clothes for a woman to attend a job interview and sanitary products
- £30 = Books, therapy and resources aiding mental health support
- £40 = Provides staff for live text talk services
- £70 = Coaching and counselling
If you would like to make a direct donation to this charity, please click here for our NDADA Just Giving page.
CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably)
Launched in December 1997 by the Department of Health in Manchester CALM are leading a national movement against suicide. CALM was originally aimed at men aged 15-35. By 2011 there was a significant rise in the volume of male callers aged over 35 and now it’s aim is to reach all men irrespective of age.
2020 saw over 200,000 conversations with professional helpline staff. As a direct result 588 suicides were prevented. This year, it goes without saying their services are needed more than ever.
- £8 = one phone call
- £24 = support materials for 4 families
- £109 = training of a CALM volunteer
- £440 = training and equipment for a professional helpline worker
If you would like to make a direct donation to this charity, please click here for our CALM Just Giving page.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs.