- Brand new coins dated 2020 in uncirculated condition
- Price displayed includes insured UK delivery
- These coins are Captial Gains Tax (CGT) Free and VAT Exempt
- Each Gold Royal Arms Coin contains 1/10th troy ounce (3.11035 grams) of gold
- The UK Royal Arms Coin is manufactured with a 999.9 purity
- The Royal Arms a modern artistic rendition of the Royal Arms of England is the second release of this design
- Featuring a design of great heritage, the Royal Arms is the official coat of arms for the British monarch with each shield quadrant represents the independent nations that the monarch rules over
- Each coin is supplied in a hard plastic capsule
- Multiples of 10 will be sent in The Royal Mint tubes or in capsules with card sleeves
- 5,000 minted by The Royal Mint
- Gold Royal Arms Coins are legal tender in the UK with a face value of £10 (GBP)
- The design includes the quartered shield that forms the Royal Arms. In each of these quadrants is the symbol of a nation within the United Kingdom.
The Royal Arms Coin Background
A mainstay of British coinage for centuries, the Royal Arms is a majestic symbol of strength and majesty which represents the illustrious history of monarchy and heraldry in the United Kingdom.
It acts as the official coat of arms for the British monarch and its origins lie on the medieval battlefield where it would be seen on shields, banners and dress. It has evolved through the ages and is a true indicator of power, approval and duty.
The Royal Arms Coin Design
The iconic design first appeared on bullion in 1983 by Eric Sewell but has been reinterpreted by Timothy Noad in 2019. The design exemplifies the royal heritage which each monarch inherits during their reign and features the heraldic devices which have lasted through the ages, such as the Lion of England and Unicorn of Scotland supporting the shield.
This tenth of an ounce gold bullion coin also features a radial background on the reverse, making a truly beautiful design more exquisite.
By purchasing UK coins eligible for CGT exemption you can avoid paying tax over the profit you make, the amount of this CGT free profit won’t affect or decrease the limit of tax free profit on your other investments either. The UK government assures the weight and purity of each coin it produces.
The Royal Mint Background
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long-lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer.
Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat is also available during office hours, or you can get in touch with us here.