100 Gram Heraeus 999.9 Fine Gold Cast Bullion Bar.
Heraeus are an LBMA approved refiner of precious metals based in Germany. We like Heraeus bars because they all come stamped with a unique serial number and a certificate that contains the corresponding bar number. The bar is supplied in a dust and scratch proof packaging which is made from a recyclable PET plastic. Heraeus is a globally operating precious metal and technology Group that has been family owned for 160 years. With a Code of Conduct that contains binding rules and regulations, e.g. regarding the acceptance of precious metals, the Group has committed itself to high standards that apply to all employees. Accordingly, all bars are manufactured out of materials originating from mines and suppliers approved by Heraeus or from recycling gold.
- Investment gold bars are exempt from VAT.
- The Prices displayed are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- This bar contains 100 grams of .999 pure gold and offers excellent value vs smaller gold bars.
- Heraeus is a LBMA good delivery refiner.
- The 100g Heraeus bar is supplied in tamper proof plastic sleeve
- Each 100 Gram Gold Bar is stamped with its own unique serial number and comes with its own certificate of authenticity.
- For insurance purposes bars may be shipped individually, multiple bars may be sent on consecutive days.
- 100g are the one of the most popular sizes we offer, they are a great place to start when you begin investing in gold.
- These bars are generally back-ordered from our Heraeus distributor, please call for latest delivery estimates.
- Our 100g Heraeus bars are supplied in brand new condition.
Each minted bar has been stamped with its own unique serial number and comes securely packaged with its own certificate.
A range of Kinebars, bars minted with a very appealing additional security feature, the so called holographic ‘Kinegram‘ image, are also available from us. These come in 1g, 2g, 5g, 10g, 20g, and 1 troy ounce sizes.
Many of our clients purchasing 100g gold ingots also use our 3rd party secure, fully insured storage facilities to protect their investments. More information on our vault storage services can be found Here.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.