1/4oz Gold Tudor Beasts Seymour Unicorn coin, 2024
- Brand new coins dated 2024, in uncirculated condition
- Limited edition coin minted by The Royal Mint
- The fourth coin in the bullion series of Tudor Beasts coins
- Each 1/4oz Gold Tudor Beast contains 7.77 grams of 999.9 fine gold
- Single coins are supplied in hard plastic capsules, multiples in soft plastic wallets or original Royal Mint tube
- Plastic capsules for this coin are available to purchase HERE
- These coins are Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Free and VAT Exempt
- Price displayed includes insured UK delivery
- Face value: £25 (GBP)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Tier pricing reflects combined postage and wholesale purchase discounts
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
1/4oz Gold Tudor Beasts Seymour Unicorn Coin Background
During the reign of Henry VIII, majestic beasts stood guard over the moat of Hampton Court Palace, representing the King and the powerful Tudor dynasty. They were chosen to symbolise strength, leadership and courage.
All the coins in the Royal Tudor Beasts collection have been designed by David Lawrence who is an illustrator and sculptor with more than 30 years experience which includes coin design.
The reverse of the coin depicts the mythical Seymour Unicorn with a chain mail background texture.
History of The Tudor Beasts
The Royal Mint are honouring the heraldic symbols of one of the nation’s most powerful dynasties, the Tudor King Henry VIII, with the Royal Tudor Beasts Collection. The collection is represented by ten stone beasts, both mythical and real, that line the Moat Bridge at Henry VIII’s most famous residence, Hampton Court. The beasts represent the lineage of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour, his third wife
As well as being highly competitively priced, Tudor Beasts coins are UK legal tender and hence Capital Gains Tax free. By purchasing UK coins eligible for CGT exemption, you can avoid paying tax over the profit you make, the amount of this CGT free profit won’t affect or decrease the limit of tax free profit on your other investments either.
The Royal Mint Background
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long-lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
You may also be interested to find out more information regarding our 3rd party secure, fully insured storage facilities to protect your investment. More information on our vault storage services can be found HERE.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.