One Ounce Fine Silver Canadian Predator Series 4 Coin Set
- Save £4 vs purchasing these coins separately
- Price Inclusive of VAT & Insured Delivery
- UK Stock, available for immediate despatch
- This limited edition coin set contains all 4 editions in the Canadian predator series designed by Emily Damstra
- This set contains 124.414 grams of pure .9999 Silver
- Limited mintage of just 1,000,000 coins per coin
- Produced from .9999 silver, the Canadian Predator coins are some of the purest coins in the world
- Backed by the Canadian Government
- Legal tender in Canada with a face value of 5 Canadian dollars
- Industry leading counterfeit protective radial lines and a micro-engraved laser mark
- All 4 illustrations the work of acclaimed Canadian coin designer Emily Damstra
- Obverse of all 4 coins display the iconic effigy of HRM Queen Elizabeth II
The Cougar 2016
The first edition in the four part series. The reverse features a vivid illustration, the fearsome sight of a leaping cougar contrasted against a background of precise radial lines.
The Lynx 2017
The second release in the series. The reverse again using the background of precise radial lines this coin features the sight of a leaping lynx.
The Wolf 2018
The third coin in the series. The reverse features the fearsome sight of a leaping wolf contrasted against a background of precise radial lines.
The Grizzly 2019
This is the last coin in the four part series. This coins reverse features a pouncing grizzly bearing it's teeth leaping towards it's prey. Contrasted against a background of precise radial lines.
The Royal Canadian Mint
In operation since 1911, The Royal Canadian Mint operates one of the most technically advanced and respected gold and silver refineries in the world, producing bars, coins and other custom products. The Royal Canadian Mint began refining gold to 9999 fine purity in the mid-1960's. In 1982, the refinery became the worlds' first to produce 9999 bullion coins, an achievement surpassed in 1998 when they reached "five nines" purity levels. Today, they are even able to produce granulation gold that is 99999 fine.
The Royal Canadian Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.