The Victorian Age Christmas Traditions Coin Set
from The London Mint
This listing is for a pre-owned boxed set of three coins;
- 1 x 22 Carat Gold Sovereign - Queen Victoria, Era 1871-1885
- 1 x 0.925 Sterling Silver Sixpence - Queen Victoria, Era 1887 - 1893
- 1 x Bronze Penny - Queen Victoria, Era 1893 -1901
- Just one available
- Coins are in circulated condition (See photographs)
- Coins individually encapsulated
- Each Sovereign contains 7.3219 Grams Of Gold
- Sovereigns are constructed of 22 carat gold or 91.76% purity and 8.33% copper
- Our prices are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- Coins produced by The Royal Mint
- Box set created by The London Mint Office
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
- Available for immediate despatch from our UK offices
Notes: The coins are in circulated condition, the box velvet has some wear around the finger notches. An outer London Mint Office cardboard box is included to protect your coin set.
This collection is comprised of the three coins from the reign of Queen Victoria representing three Christmas "coin" traditions which date from the nineteenth century: the gold coin "gift", the sixpence in the pudding and the penny in the stocking.
All three british coins are originals from the reign of Queen Victoria, each features a different portrait of Queen Victoria, and each of them belongs to a short-lived type, and as such are of interest to collectors.
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.