One Ounce Silver Krugerrand Coin, 2020
- Supplied in new brilliant uncirculated quality
- Each 1oz Silver Krugerrand contains 31.1035 grams of fine silver
- Krugerrands are produced by The South African Mint
- Brand new coin dated 2020
- Single coins will be supplied in a hard plastic capsule, small quantities in plastic flips.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.”
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
The Silver 1 oz BU features the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection. The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967.
The Silver bullion coin will give fans of the Krugerrands another great choice at diversifying their portfolio.
The South African Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.