One Ounce Fine Silver Canadian Predator Series Lynx Coin, 2017.
- Price Inclusive of VAT & Insured Delivery
- UK Stock, available for immediate despatch
- Second edition in the 4 part Canadian predator series designed by Emily Damstra
- Limited mintage of just 1,000,000 coins
- Produced from 9999 silver, the Canadian Lynx is one of the purest coins in the world
- Backed by the Canadian Government
- Legal tender in Canada with a face value of 5 Canadian dollars
- Industry leading counterfeit protective radial lines and a micro-engraved laser mark
The 2017-dated Lynx is the second in the four-coin, 1 oz., 99.99% pure silver bullion “Predator” series celebrating some of Canada’s most impressive animals of prey. The first coin in this series was the 2016 Cougar. The obverse displays the iconic effigy of HRM Queen Elizabeth II, the reverse features the fearsome sight of a leaping lynx. Contrasted against a background of precise radial lines, this vivid illustration of a lynx is the work of acclaimed Canadian coin designer and nature illustrator Emily Damstra. Coins from this silver bullion series will be produced to a maximum mintage of one million.
In operation since 1911, The Royal Canadian Mint operates one of the most technically advanced and respected gold and silver refineries in the world, producing bars, coins and other custom products. The Royal Canadian Mint began refining gold to 9999 fine purity in the mid-1960’s. In 1982, the refinery became the worlds’ first to produce 9999 bullion coins, an achievement surpassed in 1998 when they reached “five nines” purity levels. Today, they are even able to produce granulation gold that is 99999 fine.
The Royal Canadian Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.