- Limited edition coin minted 2021
- The third in a series of designs that celebrate UK music legends
- Price inclusive of UK insured delivery
- Each 1oz silver David Bowie Coin contains one troy ounce (31.1035 grams) of .999 fine silver
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- There is a maximum mintage of 25,000 pieces
- Face value: £2.00 (GBP)
- Coins will be supplied in hard plastic capsules
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
David Bowie Coin Background
David Bowie embarked on his music career in 1963, releasing “Space Oddity” in 1969. David’s career peaked in 1983 with “Lets Dance” which topped both the US and US charts. One of the most influential musicians of the 20th Century David was musically active up until his passing in 2016.
David Bowie Coin Design
The reverse of this coin designed by Jody Clark depicts Davis Bowie with his iconic lightning bolt behind him. The text reads “BOWIE”.
The Royal Mint Background
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long-lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer.
Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat is also available during office hours, or you can get in touch with us here.