- Brand new coins dated 2021
- Price Inclusive of Fully Insured UK Delivery
- Each silver maple contains 1 troy ounce (31.1035g) of silver
- The Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin is manufactured with a .9999% purity making it among the purest silver coins available
- Featuring an iconic design, the maple is one of the most recognisable silver coins in the world
- Backed by the Canadian Government, silver maples are legal tender in Canada with a face value of 5 Canadian dollars
- Multiples of 25’s will be sent in Canadian Mint tubes
- Industry leading counterfeit protective radial lines and a micro-engraved laser mark
Deep rooted in Canada’s history and prominently featured in the center of country’s flag, the iconic maple leaf symbol has represented Canada since the early 1700’s, The Royal Canadian Mint first introduced The Maple Leaf Coin in 1979.
Each silver maple weighs exactly 1 troy ounce (31.1035 grams) and is manufactured to such a high standard of purity that it was the first bullion coin to achieve the heightened standard of “five nines” (.9999) pure.
Since release the Maple Leaf Coin has not undergone too many design changes, the simple design features an extremely detailed image of a maple leaf on the reverse side. Surrounding the large leaf are purity indications as well as the word “Canada.” On the newer versions, the authenticity of the coin is confirmed by the Canadian Mint’s micro-engraved design using laser technology. The laser mark will change each year featuring the last two digits of each corresponding year of issue.
On the coin’s obverse you will find the right-facing profile image of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s face value. Queen Elizabeth is featured on Canadian money because she is considered to be the Sovereign of Canada’s parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy.
In operation since 1911, The Royal Canadian Mint operates one of the most technically advanced and respected gold and silver refineries in the world, producing bars, coins and other custom products. The Royal Canadian Mint began refining gold to 9999 fine purity in the mid-1960’s. In 1982, the refinery became the worlds’ first to produce 9999 bullion coins, an achievement surpassed in 1998 when they reached “five nines” purity levels. Today, they are even able to produce granulation gold that is 99999 fine.
The Royal Canadian Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.