- Delivery expected end of April but we await confirmation
- Limited edition coin produced by The Royal Mint
- Each 10oz silver Beast contains 10 troy ounces (311.035 grams) of 999.9 fine silver
- Price inclusive of VAT and insured delivery to a UK address
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK)
- Face value: £10 (GBP)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Tier pricing reflects combined postage and wholesale purchase discounts
- Coins will be supplied in hard plastic capsules
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
- Once in stock, usually available for immediate dispatch, larger orders will be back-ordered from the supplier.
The White Horse of Hanover
The White Horse of Hanover is the nineth release in the Queen’s Beast collection. George of Hanover became George I following the death of Queen Anne.
The White Horse of Hanover coin depicts the ninth heraldic statue present during the Queen’s coronation. The Arms of George I are carried by the Horse of Hanover, representing his sovereignty as King of Great Britain, France and Ireland across three quarters with the last quarter bearing the Arms of Hanover. This last quarter is then divided into three bearing the two leopards of Brunswick, the blue lion one Lüneburg and the White Horse of Hanover.
Royal Mint product designer Jody Clark has created another stunning design of this majestic horse at full gallop.
Some say Saxon hordes brought the White Horse to the country and is a familiar symbol in Kent. The difference between the Kentish White Horse and the White Horse of Hanover is the Kentish Horse is usually depicted as rearing or rampant whereas the White Horse of Hanover is displayed at full gallop.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.