The Strongbox Extra is easy to fit between the joists of any suspended floor. With a Euro profile half cylinder locking system which can be changed to integrate the safe with your existing key system.
Fixing bolts are also supplied – DIY floorboard safes are ideal for domestic use.
Insurance companies’ ratings can vary with higher or lower figures applied depending upon risk, location and locking option. If it is important then please check with your insurers.
STRONGBOX EXTRA DIY FLOORBOARD SAFE – EURO CYLINDER LOCKING SYSTEM
- £1,000 overnight cash cover (£10,000 valuables)**
- Easily fitted between the joists of a suspended floor
- 5mm solid steel body & hinged door
- 20mm Ø twin locking bolts
- Aperture 275mm x 210mm
- Ideal for storing A4 papers, passports, insurance certificates, or jewellery boxes
- Soft foam insert protects valuables from damage
- Supplied with standard 5-pin cylinder & 2 keys
- Easily fitted between the joists of any suspended floor (fixing bolts supplied)
|Dimensions||130 (H) x 400 (W) x 325 (D) mm|