20.3 Fine Gold Britannia Bullion Coin, 1969
- Price inclusive of insured delivery
- Each 20.3g Gold 2.5 Pahlavi coin contains 18.27 grams of 999.9 fine gold
- Legal tender in the Iran
- This coin will be supplied in a hard plastic capsule.
- These 2.5 Pahlavi Coins dated 1348 (1969)
- These coins are bullion grade quality.
- These Iranian coins are mostly uncirculated.
The Iranian 2.5 Pahlavi Gold Coin reverse side depicts an image of Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi looking to the left, with the date underneath. The obverse of the coin shows a coat of arms, a crown above a lion holding a sword.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.