UK Gold One Pound Proof Pattern Collection 2004 – 4 Coin Set
This box set contains:
- 1 x The Firth of Forth Railway Bridge, Scotland
- 1 x The Menai Strait Bridge, Wales
- 1 x McNeil’s Egyptian Arch, Northern Ireland
- 1 x Gateshead Millennium Bridge, England
- Original certificate of authenticity
- UK Gold Proof One Pound Pattern Collection 2004 – 4 Coin Sets
- Only one set available
- Supplied in original mint packaging with certificate of authenticity
- 22 carat gold (91.76% pure gold and 8.33% copper)
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK) VAT Free (UK/EC)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Our prices are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
This exceptional pattern piece collection comprises four pieces with plain edges symbolising and celebrating a proud heritage of engineering achievement. The reverse designs featuring the United Kindom’s famous bridges: the Firth of Forth Railway Bridge in Scotland, the Menai Strait Bridge for Wales, McNeil’s Egyptian Arch to represent Northern Ireland and the Gateshead Millennuim Bridge for England.
Ian Rank-Broadley was the obverse designer, his effigy of Queen Elizabeth II has been circulated on British and Commonwealth coinage since 1998. Edwina Ellis designed the reverse, using linocut. The linocut used for excuting the Firth of Forth Railway Bridge is on show at the Museum on the Mound, Edinburgh.
This issue is limited to 3000 collections.
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.