2003 Coronation Jubilee Gold Proof Crown
This Gold Proof £5 coin (aka Quintuple Sovereign, or Crown) was issued in celebration of the 2003 Coronation Jubilee of Queen elisabeth II.
- Price inclusive of delivery cost
- Proof £5 Gold Crowns (Also known as a Quintuple Sovereign) are produced by The Royal Mint in the UK.
- Stuck in 22 carat gold, each coin weighs 39.95 grams and contains 36.613 grams of fine gold.
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK) VAT Free (UK/EC)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Sold in Royal Mint presentation box with the original certificate of authenticity
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
- Just one available
- Pre-owned and in excellent condition.
The Quintuple sovereign is produced from 22-carat (91.67% fineness) gold, weighs 39.94 grams and contains a total of 36.613 grams of fine gold (The same amount of gold content as five full sovereigns). Due to their status as British Legal tender this coin is a Capital Gains Tax free investment in the UK.
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.