- Price inclusive of insured delivery
- This Gold Crown was minted in 2006 by the Royal Mint to celebrate the 80th birthday of Queen Elizibeth II
- This 39.94g gold crown is produced by The Royal Mint, each coin contains 36.58504 grams of fine gold.
- The half a troy ounce 9 carat ingot weighs 15.55175 grams and contains 5.83190625 grams of fine gold
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK) VAT Free (UK/EC)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Face value: £5 (GBP)
- The coin and ingot are both kept in a display box with a small booklet inside commerorating the Queen and a certificate of authenticity
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
- This coin is proof quality.
- This coin set was limited to only 80 sets so is quite rare
The front of the coin has Ian Rank-Broadley’s fourth official portrait of the Queen. The design on the back was designed by Danuta Solowiej Wedderburn. The reverse of the coin depicts a trio of trumpets, accompanied royal banners. The inscription reads ‘Vivat Regina’, which translates as Long Live the Queen.
This coin set comes in a good quality display box and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. This Box also contains a booklet containing information about this coin set and also commemorating the Queen’s life with coloured pictures and notes of her contribution to the nation of Briton.
As well as being highly competitively priced, gold crown coins are UK legal tender and hence Capital Gains Tax free, which is an important factor to consider when choosing what to form of metal to buy. By purchasing UK coins eligible for CGT exemption you can avoid paying tax over the profit you make, the amount of this CGT free profit won’t affect or decrease the limit of tax free profit on your other investments either.
The UK government assures the weight and purity of each coin it produces.
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.