- Brand new coins dated 2021 in uncirculated condition
- Price displayed includes insured UK delivery
- Each Gold Panda Coin contains 30g of gold
- The Chinese Panda Coin is manufactured with a 99.99% purity
- The Panda Coin was first introduced as a bullion coin in 1982 and is one of the official coins of China
- Featuring an incredibly adorable design, the Panda changes its design every year
- Multiples of 15 will be sent in China Gold Coin Incorporation (CGCI) trays
- 1,000,000 minted by China Gold Coin Incorporation (CGCI)
- Gold Pandas are legal tender in China with a face value of 500 yen
- This year’s coin features a mother and her cub climbing a tree together
Panda Coin Background
The Chinese Gold Panda was first issued in 1982 and has a 99.99% gold content. Panda coins denominated in troy ounces were discontinued by the Chinese mint at the end of 2015 because China adopted the metric system.
Panda Coin Design
The Panda coin is different from many other coins. The coins always feature a panda bear in a new position or pose and, with the exception of 2001 and 2002, all coins have an annually-changing design that’s unique to that year.
The reverse of the panda displays the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, which is a massive site of worship and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
China Gold Coin Incorporation (CGCI) Background
The China Gold Coin Incorporation (CGCI) was founded in 1987 and is under the ownership of the People’s Bank of China.
The Chinese are well known by those interested in physical gold as being one of the largest net buyers of gold in the world. There is a huge market for these coins in China.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer.
Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat is also available during office hours, or you can get in touch with us here.