We offer fantastic rates! Sell your bullion, call Bleyer on 01769 618 618.
Bleyer offers market leading buy back rates if you are looking to sell your gold and silver bullion in the UK. We offer our customers between 97-98.5% of the spot price for pure bullion gold. If you didn't originally buy from us you can still sell to us. Let us know what you have and we'll quote you the best rate we can, depending on what it is you are selling.
We also deal competitively in silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium, prices offered may vary depending on quantity, form and condition, contact us today for a no obligation quote.
Alternatively, send us an email with details of what you are looking to sell, we promise that you won't be disappointed with our rates! Pictures are always helpful, especially where you aren't sure yourself as to what you have.
The Sales Process:
- Agree your prices with us as a percentage of the spot price.
- Deliver your metal to us, in person or via insured post.
- We verify your items.
- We agree a final price with you based upon the agreed percentage of the current spot price or next fix.
- We pay you instantly via bank transfer or cash (There will be a 0.9% charge on cash transactions as charged by our bank).*
If your sale to us exceeds either £5,000 as a one-off sale or a cumulative total of over £10,000 in any one tax year, you will need to provide Bleyer with two forms of identification (ie: driver's license/passport and utility bill etc) and complete and return our private client application form. If you would like to sell to us on behalf of a legal entity such as a limited company, please contact us for a copy of our legal entity application form. The forms can be returned and verified when you drop off or post in your metal, we don't share your personal information with anyone.
What will we buy?
- We are ready to purchase your bullion grade gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars and coins.
- In some cases we will offer above the spot price for proof and collectable coins & ingots.
- Large scrap bars with assay (We can give advice on how to get your scrap bars assayed too!)
- Generally we are interested in anything we think will be popular with our customers or suppliers.
Swap gold and silver
We often accommodate requests to swap gold for silver or silver for gold or for other metals. If you are interested in these services then please give us a call or send us an email to discuss.
You have the right to cancel part or all of the transaction at any point before a final price is agreed by both parties, the seller will be responsible for all postage costs.
- We don't currently buy small quantities of scrap gold and silver.
- We are very approachable, however we don't like surprises, we would like to remind our customers, that we work on a strict appointment only basis, we will be happy to meet with you upon request.
- For security reasons we do not invite customers to our offices, please do not turn up unannounced, our staff are extremely busy and you will not be seen without an appointment.
- When posting metal to us, please remember that it is the sender's responsibility to ensure that the parcel is covered with adequate insurance, we would not be responsible for an item which got lost on it's way to us.
- Where possible we will always pay you instantly, however if you are selling a large quantity of bullion (Tens of thousands) you may have to wait up to 5 working days for payment whilst we send your metal to one of our suppliers, this will be agreed in advance.
Call Bleyer on 01769 618618 or send an email to [email protected]
Return To Homepage