Best Value Diamond Jubilee Commemorative UK Sovereign, 2012
- Pre-owned UK Sovereign dated 2012, issued in celebration of Queen Elisabeth II's Diamond Jubilee
- 17 available.
- Coin in perfect condition, with some wear to the plastic protective coating
- Unique design for the Diamond Jubilee celebration
- Each Sovereign contains 7.3219 Grams Of Gold
- Sovereigns are constructed of 22 carat gold or 91.76% purity and 8.33% copper
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK) VAT Free (UK/EC)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Our prices are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- The reverse of the coin depicts the battle of St George and the Dragon
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.