The Engelhart Corporation quickly became the largest refiner of precious metals in the 20th century. These bars were only produced 1982-1987 making them very desirable to collectors. BASF bought Engelhart in 2006.
One hundred ounce silver bars are a sizeable investment. Think about your exit strategy, consider the size of the bars you are buying. When it's time to sell, smaller bars and coins offer more flexibility. Will you want to withdraw your money in small amounts or take a lump sum?
- The prices shown are exclusive of VAT
- The prices displayed are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- This bar contains 3110.35 grams of .999 pure silver and is supplied as brand new.
- Each 100oz silver bar is stamped with its own unique serial number.
- The bars are stamped with the mint name, purity, weight and serial number with a blank reverse.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.