2016 Bicentenary One Guinea Gold Proof Coin
- Pre-owned One Guinea gold proof coin dated 2016
- Just one available
- Supplied complete with the original East India Company boxs and certificates of authenticity
- Historically accurate specification – same as last circulating One Guinea
- Coin weight: 8.4 grams
- Gold content 7.7 grams
- Featuring the iconic ‘Spade’ Guinea motif
- Angular ‘rope’ milled edge
- E.I.C provenance mark to obverse approved by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Mintage Issue limit: Only 2016
- Our prices are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
This new gold One Guinea is struck to the exact same size and weight as the last struck circulating One Guinea coin, 8.4gm and 24mm in diameter. It features the spade design from the last circulating Guineas struck under King George III – a simplified shield with quarters containing the arms of England and Scotland, France, Hanover and Ireland.
It features Angular rope milling, the first coins in 200 years to feature it.
Sectional frosting between a series of connection lines denote the extent of The East India Company’s global reach, adding a modern dimension to a design deeply rooted in British history. The E.I.C mark features under the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.