The Mini Vault Gold FR is ideal for the safekeeping of documents, valuables and cash. Whilst the manufacturing techniques used are intrinsically the same as Mini Vault Silver the FR model benefits from a double walled construction, with a fire resistant barrier material to DIN 4102.
The inclusion of this second level of protection gives the FR model its light fire protection. All models are tested and certified to EN14450-S2
Mini Vaults are strongly built and capable of resisting attack due to a use of innovative features, such as concealed hinges, 8mm anti-bludgeon laser-cut door and 25mm dog bolts. Combined, they prevent attempts to pry or chisel the safe open, ensuring premium security. In keeping with this, all other vulnerable areas of the safe are protected with hardened steel plates.
The Mini Vaults interior uses reversible shelves with a plush velvet finish on one side, a thick foam base pad and felt lined walls, allowing these safes to be ideal for storing of delicate items such as tablets, watches or jewellery.
For ease of use, fixing options are included on the back and bottom of each Mini Vault, perfect for items of furniture such as hotel wardrobes.
MINI VAULT S2 GOLD FR 3 ELECTRONIC
- £4,000 overnight cash cover (£40,000 valuables)
- Independently tested and certified to EN14450 S2
- Double walled construction with fire resistant infill to DIN 4102
- 4mm Solid steel outer body and 2mm inner body
- 8mm anti-bludgeon door fitted with advanced electronic lock
- Registration system to prevent lockout situation
- Chrome plated bolt cups
- Adjustable jewellery shelf included
- Motion sensitive Interior light included
- Suitable for rear or floor fixing – Bolts supplied
- Batteries, Installation and operating instructions included
- Colour – Metallic Dark Grey RAL7001
||470 (H) x 435 (W) x 405 (D) mm