Centenary of WW1 Gold Coin Stamp Cover, 2014
This listing is for a single 1gram 9ct gold crown coin minted 2014 supplied with a limited edition stamp cover which commemorates the centenary of World War One.
On the reverse of the coin are three World War 1 Campaign Medals, the 1914-4 Star, the British War Medal and the Victory Medal. Also on the coin's reverse is an image of Britains official war memorial, the centoaph based in London's Whitehall which since World War 1 has been the focal point of all our Rememberance Day commemorations. Completing your Solid Gold Coin is Royal Mail's 'Lest We Forget' stamp.
- Limited edition leather bound gold Gold Coin Stamp Cover dated 1st January 2014
- Cover Issued by the Jubilee Mint
- Country of issue: Tristan da Cunha
- Coin quality: Proof-like
- Just one available
- Edition limit: 199
- 1g 9ct gold crown coin dated 2014 in perfect condition
- This coin contains 0.375 grams of fine gold
- Our prices are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
- Available for immediate despatch from our UK offices
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.