Time to honour those Dads and Father figures on June 18th. What better way than surprising him with a piece of real pure bullion Silver at very affordable prices!
Three years ago, I almost lost my Dad. Like many of you, something happens in our life and we re-appreciate what we may have occasionally taken for granted. But somehow, miraculously, he slowly made it back to health. As he says, he’s on bonus time and I’m very thankful for it.
Fun Facts about Father’s Day:
- Father's Day officially began in 1910 in Washington, where 27-year-old Sonora Dodd proposed it as a way to honour the man who raised her when her mom died in childbirth. “Dodd was at a church service thinking about how grateful she was for her father when she had the idea for Father's Day, which would mirror Mother's Day but be celebrated in June, her dad's birthday month.” (International Business Times)
- The movement grew for years but didn't gain national-event status until 1924 under former President Calvin Coolidge. He said it would "establish more intimate relations between fathers and their children" and "impress upon fathers the full measure of their obligations,"
- The holiday gained traction during World War II, and in 1966 President Lyndon B. Johnson proclaimed the third Sunday of June to be Father's Day.
- Father's Day is the fourth-biggest day for sending greeting cards, after Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, according to the Greeting Card Association.
- “On Father's Day in Germany, men drink all day at beer gardens.” (International Business Times)
- Brits spend three times less on Father’s Day than Mother’s Day (The Money Pages)
So, to help Dad’s and Grandad’s out all over Britain, here are 3 brilliant ideas for a surprise gift in Silver for this Father’s Day:
1. 1oz low VAT/VAT paid Silver Coin: From as little as £17.21 and that’s including VAT!
Whatever his interests, Bleyer offer designs in 1oz Silver Coins to match. Check out all of Bleyer’s VAT coins on offer here. All low VAT/ VAT paid silver is sold as fully inclusive pricing including VAT and insured delivery. Bleyer Bullion aims to offer the lowest prices for silver bullion in the UK, unless stated otherwise the condition of these items are brand new.
So, whether your Dad loves wildlife, Star Wars, has a country of interest or loves our British coins, there’s something for that special Dad and Grandad here to surprise him at extremely competitive prices.
2. Silver Special Offers: Love your Dad and Grandad but need to look for a bargain?
All the following Silver coins and bars are currently at reduced prices from Bleyer! Is he a collector? Great, this list includes collectibles too!
- Pre-owned Royal Mint 1oz Silver Britannia - Limited quantity available
- Pre-owned 100g Umicore Silver Bars - Like new, fantastic VAT inclusive price
- Pre-owned 1KG Umicore Silver Bars - Like new, fantastic price
- Pre-owned 1oz Scottsdale Mint Silver Bars - Like new, fantastic VAT inclusive price
- Australian 1kg Silver Koala, Kookaburra & Rooster Coins - Amazing value for 1kg Silver
- Australian 10oz Rooster & Kookaburra Coins - Amazing value for 10oz Silver
- The Royal Mint's 1oz Silver Lunar Set - Early years selling fast, limited Stock
- The Royal Mint's 2oz Silver Queen's Beasts
- 1lb Silver American Eagle Dollar - Collectable, just one available
- Vintage 1KG Schöne BV Silver Bars - Extremely Rare
- Pre-owned 1KG Swiss Bank Corp Silver Bars - Extremely Rare
3. Alternatively, if you feel like spoiling him, click here for Bleyer’s Silver bars - a luxurious gift.
Buy 999.0 fine silver bars from a choice of London Bullion Market Association LBMA approved refiners. Owning a pure Silver bullion bar from 100g to 5 kg will make any Dad feel like James Bond!
Lastly, if you enjoy a longer read, click here to learn more about Silver and its wonderful advantages as an investment.
Call one of the Bleyer Team now on 01769 618618 to order your Silver coins or bar in time for Father’s Day on Sunday June 18th. To all you Dad’s and Grandad’s out there - have a happy healthy Father Day from Bleyer!