Baird & Co, London produce a large range of gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars at its UK mint. 500g gold investment bars offer excellent value are are a popular choice for customers investing in pension portfolios or to build general gold savings in larger chunks.
- Investment gold bars are exempt from VAT.
- The Prices displayed are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- This bar contains 500 grams of .999 pure gold and offers excellent value vs smaller gold bars.
- Each 500g Gold Bar is stamped with its own unique serial number and comes with its own certificate of authenticity.
- For insurance purposes bars may be shipped individually, multiple bars may be sent on consecutive days.
- 500 gram gold bars are visually beautiful, a significant weight to own and hold for serious investors.
- We often keep a small quantity of these bars in stock, larger quantities will be back ordered.
- Our 500g Baird & Co Bars are supplied in brand new condition.
- These bars are a popular choice for those using gold for their pensions as it is likely that it will all be cashed in at once, making liquidity less important.
Please note - Larger orders of these bars will be back-ordered from the refiner, if this is the case delivery may take a couple of days. If you are a new customer spending over £5,000 in a single transaction you will need to complete our client application form and provide us with proof of identity and address before taking delivery.
Due to small percentage margins and the fluctuating price of gold if the market price moves by more than 1% before full payment has been received we may need to renegotiate the price and request additional funds. You have the right to a full refund before a final price has been agreed by both parties less any bank charges. We recommend that our customers looking to purchase sizeable investments such as this pre-fund their account via bank transfer or by debit card as there are no bank charges for these payment methods.
Our customers are welcome to collect their purchase from us in person by appointment, we welcome our customers to contact us to discuss all aspects of a transaction during office hours on 01769 618 618. You may also like to contact us via email, please send your questions to [email protected] and a member of our trained staff will reply to your enquiry within one working day.
Many of our clients purchasing 500g gold ingots also use our 3rd party secure, fully insured storage facilities to protect their investments. More information on our vault storage services can be found Here.
Have you considered the liquidity of your investment? Although purchasing 500g or Kilo bars offers absolute best value for gold investment, when you come to sell you will need to sell the whole bar. Depending on their financial situation and exit plan many of our customers prefer to pay slightly more for their gold in the form of smaller bars so that when they come to sell they have the option of selling it back in smaller chunks. Other popular sizes for investments of this size include our 5oz, 250g and 10oz gold bars, we advise our customers to take a look at these smaller sizes and consider whether it is worth paying slightly more for flexibility when selling. Whichever bars you choose, we are ready to assist you, call Bleyer's friendly team today on 01769 618 618.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.