5 Gram Heraeus 999.9 Fine Gold Minted Kinebar
Heraeus are an LBMA approved refiner of precious metals based in Germany. We like Heraeus bars because they all come stamped with a unique serial number and a certificate that contains the corresponding bar number. The bar is supplied in a dust and scratch proof packaging which is made from a recyclable PET plastic. Heraeus is a globally operating precious metal and technology Group that has been family owned for 160 years. With a Code of Conduct that contains binding rules and regulations, e.g. regarding the acceptance of precious metals, the Group has committed itself to high standards that apply to all employees. Accordingly, all bars are manufactured out of materials originating from mines and suppliers approved by Heraeus or from recycling gold.
Heraeus Kinebars are minted with a very appealing additional security feature, the so called holographic 'Kinegram' image. Kinebars come in 1g, 2g, 5g, 10g, 20g, and 1 troy ounce sizes.
- Investment gold bars are exempt from VAT.
- The Prices displayed are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- This bar contains 5 grams of .999 pure gold and offers value vs smaller gold bars.
- Heraeus is a LBMA good delivery refiner.
- A Kinebar benefits from their unique additional security feature: a holographic 'Kinegram' image.
- The 5g Heraeus Minted Gold Kinebar is sold in certified & sealed tamper proof packaging.
- Each 5 gram gold bar is stamped with its own unique serial number and comes with its own certificate of authenticity.
- 5 gram bars are a popular size for new investors, they are a great place to start when you begin investing in gold.
- We usually keep a small stock of these bars on hand for immediate despatch, orders may be back-ordered from our Heraeus distributor, please call for latest delivery estimates.
- Our 5g Heraeus kinebars are supplied in brand new condition.
Each minted bar has been stamped with its own unique serial number and comes securely packaged with its own certificate.
Bleyer is a leading provider of insured bullion storage, more information on our vaulting services can be found Here.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.