1oz Silver Landmarks of Britain, Tower Bridge, 2018 UK
- Limited edition coin minted 2018
- UK stock available for immediate dispatch
- The second in a series of designs that celebrate some major locations of the UK
- Price inclusive of VAT & insured delivery
- Each 1oz silver Tower Bridge Coin contains one troy ounce (31.1035 grams) of 999.9 fine silver
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- There is a maximum mintage of 50,000 pieces
- Face value: £2.00 (GBP)
- Single coins will be supplied in hard plastic capsules, multiples of 20 will be supplied in wrapped rolls of capsules.
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
The latest addition to The Royal Mint's bullion range draws inspiration from the iconic architecture and features that shape the nation. Tower Bridge is the second offering in the series of iconic landmarks of Britain range following The Big Ben coin which was released in 2017.
Rising above the River Thames, Tower Bridge is an unmistakable part of the London skyline and a symbol of British engineering. As part of the Landmarks of Britain collection, The Royal Mint has released a new design for the Tower Bridge One Ounce Silver Bullion Coin.
The coin is struck in one ounce of fine silver and presents an investment opportunity in a bullion range that celebrates iconic British buildings. To preserve your investment, the Tower Bridge silver bullion coin is packaged in a single coin capsule. Being UK legal tender it is Capital Gains Tax exempt.
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.