1 Ounce Fine Silver Tuvalu Captain America Coin, 2019
- Price Inclusive of VAT and fully insured Delivery
- Brand new coins supplied in brilliant uncirculated condition
- Extremely limited mintage of 50,000 coins
- This coin contains one troy ounce (31.1035 grams) of fine .9999 silver
- Struck in Australia by The Perth Mint
- Each coin is sent individually encapsulated
- Tuvaluan legal tender with a face value of one dollar (TVD)
- UK stock availabe for immedaite dispatch
The 2019 1 oz Tuvalu Captain America Silver Coin is the sixth in a series of 6 Marvel Comic-themed coins to be released. The first coin in the series was the 2017 Spiderman, the second was the 2018 Thor, the third was the Black Panther 2018, the fourth was the 2018 Iron Man and the fifth was the 2018 Deadpool. With a beautiful design which is sure to impress comic lovers everywhere, this coin is a product of the Perth mint in Australia. Investors will be impressed by the .9999 purity silver and an extremely limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
The reverse features Captain America with his iconic shield.
The obverse of the 2019 1 oz Tuvalu Captain America Marvel Series Silver Coin includes Queen Elizabeth II’s right-profile portrait. This is the fourth-generation image of the Queen on commonwealth coinage, and was created in 1998 by Sir Ian Rank-Broadley.
The Perth Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.