1oz Silver NIUE Scrooge McDuck Coin, 2018
- Price Inclusive of VAT & Insured Delivery
- UK stock available for immediate dispatch
- Product of the New Zealand Mint
- Limited mintage of just 250,000 coins.
- The reverses feature a brilliant portrayal of Scrooge McDuck, clutching a a huge bag of gold to his chest.
- Obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley image of HM Queen Elizabeth II
- Part of Niue's Disney Classics series
- This coin contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver
- The Scrooge McDuck Silver Coin has a face value of $5 and is considered legal tender in Niue.
- Visually beautiful design supplied in brilliant uncirculated condition.
Please note - We will keep a limited quantity of these coins on hand, larger purchases may be back-ordered. If your order is back-ordered delivery will usually be within 5-7 working days. Please call to check current in house stock.
If there ever was a memorable Disney character associated with bags of gold and silver, it is most definitely Scrooge McDuck! The Island nation of Niue, in partnership with the New Zealand Mint, immortalizes this stingy, yet lovable character on these 2018 1 oz Niue Disney Scrooge McDuck Silver Coins.
Although Scrooge McDuck was created in 1947 as a wealthy business tycoon and the uncle of Donald Duck, he later got his own comic book series named 'Uncle Scrooge.' Shortly after, his role in Duck Tales cemented his spot in the hearts and minds of the kids who were lucky to grow up watching his adventures in the 80s and 90s.
Each of these silver coins contains 1 troy ounce of 0.999 pure silver. Moreover, they are considered legal tender by the government of Niue with face values of $2 (NZD).
The reverses feature a brilliant portrayal of Scrooge McDuck, clutching a a huge bag of gold to his chest. In addition to the purity and weight of the silver in the coin, the Disney copyright is clearly visible -- indicating the officially licensed nature of this image.
On the other hand, the obverses are in line with other legal tender coinage in the Niue and showcases the Ian Rank-Broadley portrayal of Queen Elizabeth II.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.