1oz Silver Armenian Noah's Ark Coin, 2018
LAST REMAINING STOCK OF COINS DATED 2018
- Price Inclusive of VAT & Insured Delivery
- First minted in 2011 the Noah's Ark coin was the first silver bullion coin from Armenia.
- Minted by LEV Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung (Leipzig Precious Metals Factory)
- These fine silver coins each contain one troy ounce of silver (31.1035 grams)
- The face value is 500 Dram.
- Single coins are supplied in hard capsules, small quanities in plastic flips
- 20 coins are supplied in a hard tube
The obverse of the Noah's Ark features the coat of arms of Armenia, the denomination 500 Dram and the issuing country "REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA" in both Armenian and English. It also states the weight as 1 Oz and the purity of Ag 999. The reverse of the coin features a dove carrying an olive in front of Noah's Ark with Mount Ararat in the background. The legend reads Noah's Ark in both languages.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.