1/10th Ounce Fine Platinum Britannia Bullion Coin
- Price inclusive of insured delivery
- Current year coins produced The Royal Mint
- Each 1/10oz Platinum Britannia contains 3.11 grams of 999.5 fine platinum
- Tier pricing reflects combined postage and wholesale purchase discounts
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK) VAT Free (UK/EC)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Face value: £10 (GBP)
- Single coins will be supplied in hard plastic capsules, mutliples of 10 in Royal Mint Tubes
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
The legendary figure of Britannia has symbolised Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Little wonder then that the Britannia with such a depth of history behind it, has been a popular choice with bullion investors ever since its introduction in 1987. This new specification combined with its tradition and integrity gives new life for today’s investment customer.
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.