NOW IN STOCK
Ten Ounce Fine Silver The Silver Valiant 2019
- Limited edition coin produced by The Royal Mint
- Reverse shows Etienne Milner's detailed George and the Dragon design
- The second issue of the 10oz Valiant design
- Each 10oz silver Valiant contains 10 troy ounces (311.035 grams) of 999.9 fine silver
- Price inclusive of VAT and insured delivery to a UK address
- Legal tender in the UK, CGT exempt (UK)
- Face value: £10 (GBP)
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
- Tier pricing reflects combined postage and wholesale purchase discounts
- Coins will be supplied in hard plastic capsules
- Bleyer Bullion is an authorised retailer of Royal Mint products
- Good stock usually available for immediate dispatch, larger orders will be back-ordered from the supplier.
The Silver Valiant
Acclaimed coin designer Etienne Milner offers a unique interpretation of one of the UK's most iconic motifs – St. George is shown on horseback, lance poised and ready to strike while the dragon writhes at his feet. This is the second release in the 10oz Valiant series.
The ten-ounce Valiant is the Royal Mint's first bullion coin to feature an incuse design and an additional frosted finish ensures that every intricate detail stands out. The obverse of the coin bears Jody Clark's definitive 'fifth coinage portrait' of HM Queen Elizabeth II against the mint's elegant guilloche background.
Need to know
As well as being highly competitively priced, The Valiant is UK legal tender and hence Capital Gains Tax free. By purchasing UK coins eligible for CGT exemption, you can avoid paying tax over the profit you make, the amount of this CGT free profit won't affect or decrease the limit of tax free profit on your other investments either.
The UK government assures the weight and purity of each coin it produces, these limited-edition coins are designed for mass storage and safe transit, providing exceptional convenience for all bullion coin buyers.
The price of the Valiant coins will track the silver price due to their pure silver content, as they are limited edition set we expect that over time this coin will also attract an additional collectable value.
The Royal Mint is a national treasure, making beautifully crafted coins and medals for countries all over the world. Over a thousand years of craftsmanship and artistry ensures every piece they strike is a long-lasting piece of history.
The Royal Mint is listed as an active Good Delivery Refiner by the London Bullion Market Association.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.