The Perth Mint, based in Western Australia, produces a range of Gold Bars. As well as offering gold bars in a variety of sizes the Gold Corporation, trading as Perth Mint produces proof, numismatic and commemorative coins which are legal tender of Australia and other countries.
- Investment gold bars are exempt from VAT.
- The Prices displayed are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- This bar contains 10 troy ounces (311 Grams) of .999 pure gold, these bars offer fantastic value vs smaller gold bars.
- The Perth Mint are a long established and highly reputable refiner based in Australia. They are one of the longest standing LBMA good delivery refiners.
- Each 10 ounce gold bar is stamped with its own unique serial number and comes with its own certificate of authenticity.
- For insurance purposes bars may be shipped individually, multiple bars may be sent on consecutive days.
- Ten ounce gold bars are visually beautiful, a significant weight to own and hold for serious investors.
- These bars are generally back-ordered from our European Perth Mint distributor, delivery usually takes around 5 working days.
- Our 10 ounce Perth Mint gold bars are supplied with a certificate in tamper proof packaging for your security.
- These bars are a popular choice for serious gold investors looking to add a sizeable but reasonably liquid amount of gold to their holdings.
Please note - These 10oz bars are usually back-ordered from our European Perth Mint distributor, please call for latest delivery estimates. If you are a new customer spending over £5,000 in a single transaction you will need to complete our client application form and provide us with proof of identity and address before taking delivery.
Due to small percentage margins and the fluctuating price of gold if the market price moves by more than 1% before full payment has been received we may be forced to renegotiate the price and request additional funds. You have the right to cancel and take a full refund before a final price has been agreed by both parties less any bank charges. We recommend that our customers looking to purchase sizeable investments such as this pre-fund their account via bank transfer or by debit card as there are no bank charges for these payment methods.
Our customers are welcome to collect their purchase from us in person by appointment, we welcome our customers to contact us to discuss all aspects of a transaction during office hours on 01769 618 618. You may also like to contact us via email, please send your questions to [email protected] and a member of our trained staff will reply to your enquiry within one working day.
Many of our clients purchasing 10oz gold ingots also use our 3rd party secure, fully insured storage facilities to protect their investments. More information on our vault storage services can be found Here.
Have you considered the liquidity of your investment? Although purchasing 10oz bars offer fantastic value for gold investment, when you come to sell you will need to sell the whole bar. Depending on their financial situation and exit strategy many of our customers prefer to pay slightly more for their gold in the form of smaller bars or coins so that when they come to sell they have the option of selling it back in smaller sums. Other popular sizes for investments of this size include our 100g, 5oz and 250g gold bars, we advise our customers to take a look at these smaller sizes and consider whether it is worth paying slightly more for flexibility when selling. You may also like to consider UK bullion coins such as Britannias and sovereigns. These coins are legal tender in the UK and benefit from being Capital Gains Tax (CGT) free. UK coins are generally favoured by those seeking products of liquidity and those wishing to protect their savings from tax penalties when they come to sell. Whichever bars or coins you choose, we are ready to assist you, call Bleyer's friendly team today on 01769 618 618.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.