10 Gram Perth Mint Fine Gold Bar
The Perth Mint, based in Western Australia, produces a range of Gold Bars. As well as offering gold bars in a variety of sizes the Gold Corporation, trading as Perth Mint produces proof, numismatic and commemorative coins which are legal tender of Australia and other countries. The Perth Mint’s range of Minted Bars feature The Perth Mint logo and hopping kangaroo motifs. Each bar, which displays its weight and purity, is packaged in a tamper-proof display card.
- Investment gold bars are exempt from VAT.
- The Prices displayed are inclusive of insured delivery to a UK address
- This bar contains 10 grams of .999 pure gold, these bars offer value vs smaller gold bars.
- The Perth Mint are a long established and highly reputable refiner based in Australia, they are one of the longest standing LBMA good delivery refiners.
- Each 10g gold bar is stamped with its own unique serial number and comes with its own certificate of authenticity.
- 10 gram Perth Mint gold bars are supplied with a certificate in tamper proof packaging for your security.
Please note - Although we keep a limited quantity of these bars on hand for immediate despatch, larger orders may be back-ordered from our European Perth Mint distributor. Delivery will usually be within 5 working days, please call for the latest in house stock levels.
Customers regularly purchasing 10 gram gold ingots might also be interested to learn about our 3rd party secure, fully insured storage facilities to protect their investments. More information on our vault storage services can be found Here.
Bleyer is the leading online bullion dealer for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium bars & coins. Based in the South West, Bleyer Bullion covers the whole of the UK by phone and online with their friendly, expert consultancy for bullion sales and storage options. Bleyer welcomes UK customers looking for a more personal, comprehensive and competitive physical precious metal dealer. Give our friendly team a call today on 01769 618618 to find the investment solution most suited to your needs.
We are more than happy to discuss all aspects of a transaction during office hours on 01769 618 618. You may also like to contact us via email, please send your questions to [email protected] and a member of our trained staff will reply to your enquiry within one working day. Live Chat Available Monday-Friday 9-5.